Last updated: April 15, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Canopus Software Solutions, 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway Suite 500 Dunwoody, GA 30338.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Canopus Software Solutions, accessible from https://canopuslight.com
- Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We do not collect personal data for our services unless you submit the details to us to which they will only be used to contact you and answer your business questions and projects.
To better help assist our customers with their business goals and projects, we only collect the below minimal data.
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Company Name
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company will use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as our customer for bookkeeping purposes only.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a Slack, Skype, or your other preferred communication channel.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.